• B.Eng. – Aerospace Engineering, Carleton University;
• B.Sc. – Honors, Physics, Carleton University;
• M.Eng. – Software Carleton University;
• M.Sc. – Physics, California Institute of Technology (Caltech);
• Ph.D. – Theoretical Physics, California Institute of Technology (Caltech).
• B.Sc. – Double Hon. Mathematics and Physics, Carleton University;
• M.Sc. – Mathematics, Ottawa-Carleton Institute of Mathematics;
• M.Eng – Electrical Engineering, Ottawa-Carleton Institute for Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Alex is a first year graduate student completing his Master’s Degree in Statistics at Carleton University. He is extremely passionate about Mathematics and excited to share his love for numbers with you! Alex has experience tutoring both high school and university students, and understands that everyone learns differently. His goal is to provide a unique learning experience tailored to your learning style and needs. Alex is excited to meet you all and I can’t wait to unveil the magical world of mathematics to you.
Edyta is currently completing a Bachelors in Architectural Studies at Carleton University. Throughout her studies she continues to be creative and follow her passion for art and design. Edyta grew up spending lots of time with her siblings and younger cousins, and has had experience volunteering and working with children. She is thrilled to have the opportunity to share and teach her passion with those who share the same interests! Aside from visual arts she also enjoys playing soccer and getting to spend time outdoors; travelling and exploring new places.
Alex is currently a student in Algonquin College's Game Development program. He has been programming for 8 years, the last 5 of which being in C++, and is incredibly passionate about more than just computers! Alex loves chess, video games, rock climbing, and soccer. His specialties in programming include: Shaders, Physics, Heuristic AI, Memory Management, and Game Logic.
Rae will be attending Algonquin's Introduction to Fine Arts course this fall, and is a graduate of Canterbury's Visual Arts program - having also previously attended OCAD University in Toronto. She specializes in drawing and painting and is also adept at pottery! Her other interests include: rock climbing, video games, reading, and cooking.