The objective of this course is to prepare students for success in their Grade 11 and Grade 12 math and science courses. We will focus on introducing the fundamental concepts in a rigorous and systematic way.
- abstraction and definitions and mathematical terms
- notation and introduction to sets
- systems of linear equations
- polynomial factoring I
- polynomial factoring II
- quadratic systems and equation
- review of term one material
- systems of linear and quadratic equations
- application of linear and quadratic equations
- parametric equations
- fundamental theorem of algebra
- Vieta’s Theorem and applications
- course review
Appropriate for: Grade 7 to 10
We are currently seeking enrolment for these classes. A minimum of 3 students per class is required. Please contact us for more information if you are interested!