This Scratch Programming Workshop focuses on basic programming concepts while maintaining a fun and light atmosphere for children to explore making programs at their own pace, and the way they would prefer. Suitable for younger ages, Scratch provides an easy and accessible way to code!
The following topics will be covered throughout the 10 weeks:
- applications of programming
- discussing how we communicate with computers through interpreters/compilers
- what a programming language is, and what it does
- Cartesian Coordinate System
- addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
- how to write a high-level set of instructions to solve a problem
- identifying code structures and practising logical thinking
We are currently seeking enrolment for these classes. A minimum of 3 students per class is required. Please contact us for more information if you are interested!